- Create repositories effortlessly
- Use Git,
- Import your existing repositories
- Assign user accounts and permissions
- Access through secure 2048-bit SSL encryption.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds of your commit logs to track activity
- Email, Twitter and
- Use Post commit hooks to integrate with your Issue Tracker
- Trigger web hooks after each commit.
- Web repository access for all users
- History, diff and source views
- See who is responsible for any line of code
- One-click repository backups whenever you want.
Versionshelf plans start at €4.95 / month.
30-day free trial
five minutes to your account
Why should you use Versionshelf?
- Use the most reliable and popular open source version control systems: Git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Versionshelf helps teams of developers to stay productive and not to become administrators. Just use Versionshelf - we keep it secure, up and running.
- With the power of Git, Subversion and Mercurial at its core, Versionshelf gives you a reliable, streamlined and easy to use system to manage your code.
- Be sure not to lose anything! We take care this will not happen (at least as long as you commit and push your work to our servers).
- We are in business for more than 8 years and know how to build and run reliable and secure version control systems hosting.
Why others use Versionshelf
“We evaluated a number of alternative providers out there, and chose Versionshelf for speed - it was easily the fastest access we could find. Over the years since then not only has access speed remained consistently high but the level of service and personal support we have received has been outstanding - thanks Versionshelf!”
Colin Bowler, Head of Software Operations, Naim Audio Ltd
“We recently switched from CVS to Subversion - since we didn't need to install a Subversion server we were able to continue with development at full speed. Besides this - rss feeds and secure access from all over the world are a great benefit!”
Mathias Hubrich, CEO of Roboterwerk
“Offering solid version control to our freelancers is essential - Subversion combined with the easy to use Versionshelf control panel is definitely worth its money!”
Andreas Schrei, Administrator at .webflow