- create repositories effortlessly
- use Subversion and Mercurial
- import your existing repositories
- manage user accounts
- access through secure 2048 bit SSL encryption
- subscribe to rss feeds of your commit logs
- email, twitter and
- one-click repository backups whenever you want
- web-based repository access for all users
- trigger web hooks after each commit
Versionshelf plans start at €4.95 / month.
30-day free trial
five minutes to your account
Why should you use Versionshelf?
- Use the most popular open source version control systems: Subversion and Mercurial.
- Versionshelf helps teams of developers to stay productive and not to become administrators. Just use versionshelf - we keep it secure, up and running.
- With the power of Subversion and Mercurial at its core, Versionshelf gives you a reliable, streamlined and easy to use system to manage your code.
- Be sure not to lose anything! We take care this won't happen (at least as long as you commit your work to our servers :).
Why others use Versionshelf:
“We recently switched from CVS to Subversion - since we didn't need to install a Subversion server we were able to continue with development at full speed. Besides this - rss feeds and secure access from all over the world are a great benefit!”
Mathias Hubrich, CEO of Roboterwerk
“Offering solid version control to our freelancers is essential - Subversion combined with the easy to use Versionshelf control panel is definitely worth its money!”
Andreas Schrei, Administrator at .webflow