- Create repositories effortlessly
- Use Git,
- Import your existing repositories
- Assign user accounts and permissions
- Access through secure 2048-bit SSL encryption.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds of your commit logs to track activity
- Email, Twitter and
- Close and post comments on issues to the Bugshelf Issue Tracker
- Trigger web hooks after each commit.
- Web repository access for all users
- History, diff and source views
- See who is responsible for any line of code
- One-click repository backups whenever you want.
Versionshelf plans start at €4.95 / month.
30-day free trial
five minutes to your account
Why should you use Versionshelf?
- Use the most reliable and popular open source version control systems: Git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Versionshelf helps teams of developers to stay productive and not to become administrators. Just use Versionshelf - we keep it secure, up and running.
- With the power of Git, Subversion and Mercurial at its core, Versionshelf gives you a reliable, streamlined and easy to use system to manage your code.
- Be sure not to lose anything! We take care this will not happen (at least as long as you commit and push your work to our servers).
- We are in business for more than 5 years and know how to build and run reliable and secure version control systems hosting.
Why others use Versionshelf:
“We recently switched from CVS to Subversion - since we didn't need to install a Subversion server we were able to continue with development at full speed. Besides this - rss feeds and secure access from all over the world are a great benefit!”
Mathias Hubrich, CEO of Roboterwerk
“Offering solid version control to our freelancers is essential - Subversion combined with the easy to use Versionshelf control panel is definitely worth its money!”
Andreas Schrei, Administrator at .webflow